FARSCO Was Established In October 2002 As a Private Joint-Stock Company With The Aim of Establishing Efficient Means to Conduct Heavy Maintenance And Overhaul on Civil Wide Body Aircrafts Specially Boeing and Airbus .
FARSCO Is an Integrated Knowledge Based Aircraft (MRO) Service Company That Builds on Its Key Assets Being Experienced and Motivated Employees, Providing Specific Service as Well as Customized Service Packages for Owners and Operators of Commercial Aircraft at The Required Time Which Brings a Combined Competitive Advantage In Both Expertise, Quality, and Price Which Results In Lower Operating Cost And More Revenue Opportunities For The Operator Through a Higher Technical Dispatch Reliability Utilizing the Basis for True Business Partnership.
Values of the Company
• Full Commitment to Safety and Quality.
• Non-Stop Training and Updating the Personnel Knowledge.
• Updating the Documents of the Aircraft through Interaction with International Company.
• Observation of International Standards for Aircraft Maintenance.
• Continual Learning and Knowledge Updating for Human Resource.
FARSCO’s Key Assets
• Experienced & Motivated Employees
• Sensitivity to Our Customers’ Requirements (That Drives FARSCO’s Success)
• Having One of The Largest Hangers In the Middle East
Our Core Competencies
• On Time Delivery By Reducing Lay Over Time of Aircraft
• High Quality Services
• Low Cost Services
• Post Services (After Sale Services)
FARSCO Shop Capabilities:
• Sheet metal
Capabilities in Airframe Overhaul
• Inspection and Repair (Major Repair) In Structure Members Including: Stringer, T-Extrusion, Seat Track, Lap Joint, Ribs & Former Interior & Exterior Structural Repair.
• Overhaul of Galleys, Lavatories, Sidewalls, Ceilings, Hat Racks, Floorings and Etc.
• CPCP, SLL, SBs & Ads Accomplishment
• Various Types of Inspection Such as: Visual, MPI, FPI, X-Ray, Ultrasonic With Low & High Frequencies.
• Performing Major Modification Such as: Thrust Reveres and AFT Pressure Bulkhead, Frame 47 & Section 43, Body Station 1241, Etc.
• Complete Stripping, Sanding & Repainting Including Marking & Logo Painting.
• Structural Repair of Engine QEC Kit Such As Nose Cowls, Fan Cowls.
• Performing Repair & Overhaul Passengers Safety Equipment Such as Escape Slides, Life Rafts, Life Vest & Bottles
• Performing Overhaul of PSU Units, Crew & Passenger Oxygen Masks
• Fuel Tanks Structural Repair, Renewal of Old Sealant and Performing Leak Check.
• Upgrading of Avionics System.